Lily is an in-demand acoustic/electric cellist with a multi-faceted career and mastery in many genres.
Now based in Melbourne Australia, Lily studied at the Royal College of Music in London before going on to work as a session cellist, recording for BBC, Sony PlayStation and many films and adverts.
She has performed extensively on live TV, playing regularly on Dancing With the Stars, X Factor Australia and Sunrise.
On electric cello, Lily performs regularly both as a soloist and in collaboration for events.
Lily is available for a 5-minute solo electric or acoustic cello feature, or 45 minute/1-hour performance at events throughout Australia with backing-track (or DJ).
Email email@example.com for availability and prices.
Lily’s Solo Cello Repertoire List:
- A Thousand Years – Cristina Perri
- Young and beautiful – Lana Del Ray
- Dance Monkey – Tones & I
- Ocean – Martin Garrix
- Don’t you worry child – Swedish House Mafia
- Symphony – Zara Larson
- Havana – Camila Cabello
- Senorita – Camila Cabello/Sean Mendes
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- Youngblood – 5 seconds of summer
- Somewhere only we know – Lily Allen
- Thinking out loud – Ed Sheeran
- Despacito – Justin Bieber
- Paradise – Coldplay
- Get lucky – Daft Punk
- Just the way you are – Bruno Mars
- Faded – Alan Walker
- All of me – John Legend
- Titanium – David Guetta
- You are the Reason – Calum Scott
- Halo – Beyonce
Lily can also improvise to a chill/house remix for a set of 45 mins or more. An example of music for this type of a set is Innerblume by Rufus.