Stringspace is perfect for concerts in locations such as art galleries and exclusive private concert settings.
- ANZ Design Team Dinner Concert – featuring Opera Australia star Lorina Gore & Melbourne-based jazz pianist Andrea Keller.
- Wellness company “Friends Gather Round” launch featuring Jade MacRae.
- String quartet private concert for film director Peter Weir and his friends at his Sydney film studio.
- Sir Richard Branson launch of Virgin Home Loans at the Hotel Intercontinental – Stringspace Orchestra performing all pop.
- On-stage string quartet + vocal performance of “I Love A Sunburnt Country” hosted by The Prime Minister’s Department at a CHOGM event in Perth.
- A private orchestra concert for Justin Hemmes at his Sydney residence with Connie from Sneaky Sound System singing “At Last.”
- Jade MacRae singing pop songs with our strings at Sydney’s The Ivy Bar for March into Merivale, also organised by Justin Hemmes.
- We have provided live classical and pop string quartet music for fashion shows staged by Ferrari and Dion Lee;
- A solo male violinist in store for M.A.C Cosmetics in Sydney for Vogue Fashion’s Night Out and M.A.C Cosmetics in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
- We have performed Waltzing Matilda for the President of France at the National Gallery of Australia at an event hosted by the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
- String quartet concerts for Ticketek throughout Australia as VIP pre and post-concert entertainment for “A Day With Andre Rieu.” We included music from Vivaldi’s 4 Seasons and a mix of other classical and pop songs.
- Our jazz band has performed at Tiffany & Co. in Collins Street, Melbourne, and Castlereagh Street, Sydney. Our singer was beautifully styled by Tiffany’s and given jewellery to wear for these events. We have also provided a jazz band in Adelaide for two special Breakfast in Tiffany’s events and a solo guitarist as a feature performance at a Sydney Tiffany’s lunch.
- Our jazz band most recently performed jazz and pop on stage at Parliament House for the Prime Minister’s celebration party on Australia Day.
- Our orchestra has performed classical music for an acoustic testing concert for the Sydney Opera House. This concert was attended by approx 70 of the Opera House’s most respected & influential decision-makers.
Our string quartet has performed many times at opening events for the Art Gallery of New South Wales, the National Portrait Gallery, and Australia’s National Gallery. We have performed from our classical, jazz and pop repertoires at these events – including 2 Australian-themed string quartet evenings at Opening Nights of the Archibald Exhibition. Jade MacRae and our jazz band have also performed at the AGNSW’s Opening of Modernism Exhibition.