We are very excited to be asked by Paul Dyer, the Artistic Director of the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra, to collaborate with him by providing musicians to perform at a very high-profile private wedding coming up. Paul chose the songs from our list and is going with baroque + classical. We are really looking forward to this wonderful event!
Our string quartet is performing classical and jazz tonight.
Tonight we are performing all pop at the Art Gallery of New South Wales for La Prairie’s Caviar VIP Dinner. 💖
Our 1st Stringspace album is live on Spotify, iHeartRadio and Apple Music! Please listen, save and enjoy!! 💕🎶
#stringspace #quietnights #jazz #bossanova #blueskies #desafinado #corcovado #smile #autumnleaves #flymetothemoon #whatawonderfulworld #darnthatdream #wave #summertime #aguadebeber
Tonight our string duo is performing at Old Parliament House for the Environment Institute of Australia & New Zealand’s Biodiversity Offsets Conference 💙💚
Wealth management industry event very early this morning. ❤️❤️❤️
#stringspace #violin #guitar #duo #corporate
Today Briana & PJ are performing “What A Wonderful World” as a feature performance at “Saluting Sydney Women 2019” at the Museum of Contemporary Art. This song is to honour Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore who will be attending as special guest. 💝
Thank you to our friends at the Australian Piano Quartet for recommending us. 🌸
#stringspace #briana #love ❤️ @ Harbourside Room at the MCA
This event was organised by the National Gallery of Australia.
“Guests have raved about how amazing the band was! Feedback was great. Thank you again for organising. Please also thank the band members for us. To extend our thanks we would like to give 2 complimentary tickets to each of the band members (to the Monet exhibition).” – National Gallery of Australia
Astronaut Chris Hadfield was the special guest speaker.
Feeling privileged to be in the studio today mixing audio for our StringspaceLive YouTube clips (series 10 – 11) on our Grammy Award-winning audio engineer’s 50th Birthday! Happy Birthday from us!
“I have been given great feedback from the event manager and patrons. Looking forward to working with you again.” Hayley –
“I just wanted to thank you and the wonderful musicians who played at our wedding on Saturday for such a wonderful and positive experience. You made it so easy to organise and were always happy to answer any questions I had leading up to our day.
The musicians who played on the day were so lovely, did such a wonderful job and I will remember it forever. I couldn’t recommend Stringspace highly enough! Thank you for making our day so special! Alex
“Thank you so much for arranging for us to have such excellent musicians for our anniversary party. Everyone enjoyed the music from Brenton on the piano, and then James Muller on guitar and Tim on bass. They were all so accommodating and pleasant as well as providing us with great music!” Kind regards, Angus and Josie
“We had such great feedback about the music, the store and our VIPs loved it. Will definitely be in touch when we need this kind of music again. Many thanks, Jess.” HUGO BOSS Australia Pty Ltd
“Huge thanks again for all your assistance. Everything went beautifully on the night. We’ll definitely be in touch next time we need musicians. Thanks again, Niki.” – David Jones | Solo Piano Player performing in the style of Phillip Glass
We loved providing a solo folk singer/guitarist to the Art Gallery of NSW for their Opening Night party hosted by the Art Gallery of NSW & Wendy Whitely.
- National Gallery of Australia – Monet Exhibition Dinner (French jazz band)
- National Gallery of Australia – Love & Desire Exhibition – Members High Tea, Canberra (solo harp)
- Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand Biodiversity Conference @ Old Parliament House (string duo)
- Crown Entertainment Private Event at Crown, Melbourne (string quartet)
- AMP – Amplify Festival at the AMP Building, Circular Quay (solo cello)
- La Prairie VIP event @ The Art Gallery of NSW (female string quartet)
- Rationale Skincare – VIP in-store event @ Canberra Centre (solo classical guitar)
- Federal Police Dinner @ The National Gallery of Australia (orchestra)
- URBIS – new office launch at Angel Place, Sydney (string quartet)
- Energy Networks Australia – Dinner @ The National Gallery of Victoria (jazz band)
- Saluting Sydney Women 2019 – special feature performance of “What A Wonderful World” dedicated to Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore @ The Museum of Contemporary Art (Briana + guitar)
- Portfolio Construction Forum – Strategies Conference Day 1 & 2 @ Carriageworks (guitar & violin duo)
- AHG Trucks – Dinner @ Appellation Restaurant, The Louise Resort, Barossa Valley (string duo)
- ACT Government – Awards Night @ The National Museum of Australia (string trio)
- Ray White Real Estate – Display Suite Opening in Double Bay, Sydney (string trio)
- James Muller feature artist at private Adelaide event (jazz band)
- Our 1st Stringspace Album “Quiet Nights: Jazz and Bossa Nova” is launched on Spotify, Tidal, iHeartRadio and Apple Music.
- Winnings – event at Redfern Showroom (string duo)
- Mother’s Day – solo violinist performing at Double Bay
- CABIC Press Conference @ The Park Hyatt, Melbourne (string quartet)
- Mercer Global Forum Dinner @ The Art Gallery of NSW (jazz band)
- Unrushed Experiences: 8 Course Degustation @ Kitchen By Mike (string duo)