- Orchestra: WA Symphony & the Australian Chamber Orchestra
- Studied: Victorian College of the Arts & the National Academy of Music
- Festivals: Melbourne Arts Festival; Perth Festival
- Radio: ABC FM – Sunday Live Concerts
- Solo: Fremantle Chamber Orchestra
- Current Assistant Concertmaster of WA Symphony
- Studied: UWA & Post Graduate study at the Amsterdam Conservatorium.
- Solo Masterclasses: Dimitry Sitkovetsky & the Australian Chamber Orchestra’s Richard Tognetti
- Musicals: Concertmaster of Phantom of the Opera
- Pop & Jazz: Ben Folds, Harry Connick Jr, Ray Charles, The Whitlams, Dionne Warwick, Burt Bacharach, Diana Reeves, James Morrison, Kate Ceberano, Tex Perkins & Augie March
- Semra has also performed with classical music stars – Rostropovich, Vladimir Ashkenazy & Nigel Kennedy
- Festival concerts: The Big Day Out – string quartet
- Orchestra: 1st Violinist with WA Symphony & the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra
Concertmaster – Assistant with WA Symphony
Tasmanian Symphony – Guest Associate Concertmaster
- Competitions: Winner of the prestigious Australian ABC Young Performers Awards
- Studied: BMUS – 1st Class Honours in Violin Performance at UWA; National Academy Advance Performance Program
- Other Prizes: Most outstanding graduate to complete a Bachelor of Music at the University of Western Australia, graduating with First Class Honours and the Lady Callaway Medal.
Solo: Soloist with WA Symphony, Queensland Symphony, Tasmanian Symphony and the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra
“Seductive tone and fabulous flights of virtuosity.” Review of Shaun Lee-Chen’s Australian Brandenburg Orchestra solo performance. Sydney Morning Herald 14/03/13.
- Stringspace Projects: Violin soloist at the Stringspace Orchestra concert @ Claremont; Corporate events include: Million Dollar Makeovers, Rio Tinto & Australian Hearing
- Orchestras: Principal Violinist with WA Symphony, Sydney Symphony, Australian Opera & Ballet Orchestra, WA Symphony and Melbourne Symphony.
- Competition winner: AJ Leckie Award for best AMusA performance in Western Australia; Finalist in the Kendall National Violin Competition; WA MTA Awards: winner of both the Open Concerto and Open Recital awards; Winner of the Geelong Advertiser Music Scholarship; Winner of the Gasgoine Silver Jubilee Award at the National Open Competition.
- Studied: Full Scholarship in the Advanced Performance Program at the National Academy of Music. Masters Degree at the Sydney Conservatorium.
- Soloist: City of Fremantle Symphony playing Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto, ANAM Orchestra
- Radio: Rising Stars Concert Series.
- TV: Dancing With The Stars
- Festivals: Melbourne International Arts Festival
- Orchestra: Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, Orchestra Victoria, ACO2, Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, WA Symphony Orchestra, ANAM Orchestra, Melbourne Lyric Opera, WA Ballet & The Fremantle Chamber Orchestra.
- Studied: Bachelor of Music from the University of WA.
- Other projects: Emerging artist program with the Australian String Quartet (2013).
- Elena has been performing with Stringspace since 2014
- Studied: Full scholarship in the Advanced Performance Program at the Australian National Academy of Music.
- Orchestras: West Australian Symphony Orchestra, Melbourne Symphony, Tasmanian Symphony, ANAM Orchestra and the Victorian Opera.
- Competition Winner: Winner of the UWA Vose Prize Concerto Competition, Fremantle Eisteddfod Open Concerto Competition, Woodside Concerto Competition. Prize winner in the Australian String Academy Concerto Competition. Semi-finalist in the Kendall National Violin Competition and a recitalist in the National Youth Concerto Competition.
- Soloist: University of Western Australia Orchestra, Fremantle Symphony Orchestra, the West Australian Youth Orchestra and the Allegri Chamber Orchestra.
- Chamber Music: Alex has been awarded the Flora Bunning Memorial Award and the Margaret Bello Prize for chamber music excellence. In 2011, her chamber group was a finalist in the ANAM chamber music competition. Alex has also been a part of the ANAM ‘Quartetthaus’ project, playing in quartets in at the Perth Festival. Alex has also performed in a quartet collaboration with the Brodsky Quartet.
- Studied: Bachelor of Music at UWA; baroque cello and viola da gamba in Germany and Switzerland
- Orchestra: numerous European orchestras
- Awards: Prize winner at the International Telemann Competition in Magdeburg & the Lenzewski Competition for New Music in Frankfurt, and finalist in the International Bach Competition in Leipzig.
- Festivals: Melbourne International Arts Festival
Stringspace Projects: Stringspace Orchestra outdoor concert @ Claremont; Million Dollar Makeovers store launch.
- Studied: Graduate of the National Academy of Music, Melbourne & 1st class honours from the UWA School of Music
- Orchestra: WA Symphony Violinist & the Australian Chamber Orchestra, Co-concertmaster of the Australian Youth Orchestra. Emerging artist with the Australian Chamber Orchestra.
- Awards: String Quartet finalist in the “Great Romantics Competition”
- Studied: Bachelor of Music (Hons) from UWA; Full Scholarship at the National Academy of Music in Melbourne, Masters of Music at Melbourne Uni graduating with High Distinction.
- One year in London studying privately with Professors David Takeno and Simon Standage with the assistance of the Tait Memorial Trust Scholarship.
- Orchestra: Australian Chamber Orchestra, Melbourne Chamber Orchestra, West Australian Symphony Orchestra, Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, Victorian Opera, Orchestra Victoria, Royal Melbourne Philharmonic, The Orchestra Project and the Collegium Orchestra. Christina regularly performs and tours with the ACO’s development orchestra, ACO2.
- Festivals: Principal player in the Mozart 250th Anniversary Concert as part of the Festival of Perth. Contemporary music concerts at BMW Edge as part of the Melbourne International Arts Festival.
- Christina was the leader of the ANAM Chamber Ensemble which performed at the Perth Festival.
- Masterclasses: Has received masterclasses from Richard Tognetti and was selected for the Australian Chamber Orchestra’s Emerging Artist Program under the mentorship of Helena Rathbone.
- Christina plays on a 1958 A.E. Smith violin.
Stringspace Projects: MYER Spring launch
- Awards: Vose Memorial Prize at the University of Western Australia for the most outstanding performance of a concerto, and the Margaret Bello prize for chamber music. Winner in the ANAM Chamber Music Competition. Awarded the prize for the best ANAM recital program.
- Pop: Toured Australia playing viola in a string quartet with “The Birds of Tokyo.”
- Studied: Full scholarship holder at the Australian National Academy of Music
- Orchestra: Australian Chamber Orchestra Emerging Artist
- Studied: Edith Cowan University; Private tuition in New York
- Musicals: Tim Minchin Vs the Orchestra; A funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum
- Pop & Jazz: John Scofield, Charlie Haden, Joe Lovano, Howard Levey, Madeleine Peyroux, Guthrie Govan, Gilad Hexelman, James Morrison, Chris Potter, George Garzone, Kate Ceberano, Mark Murphy, Ernie Watts, Lionel Rose, David Campbell, Rhonda Birchmore, Nigel Kennedy, Don Burrows, Deborah Byrne and Normie Rowe.
- In 2014 Ben toured twice with Thirsty Merc frontman Rai Thistletwayte to promote their EP “Escargot”, a new EP is planned for April 2015.
- Festival concerts: Ben has performed around the world including tours of the U.K., France, Ireland, India the U.S.A., China, Korea, Taiwan, Phillipines. Japan, New Zealand, New Caledonie, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China and Thailand.